Testimony Metabolic Enhancement Training Review

Scott should have a PHD in bodybuilding...


http://metabolicenhancementtraining.blogspot.com/
I’ve been with Scott for almost 2 years now and the gains and improvements I’ve made in that time have been incredible. Scott takes the guess work out of everything and separates all the facts from fiction that are out in the bodybuilding and fitness world, that is a truly valuable asset. I like to refer him as “Doc” Abel; he really knows everything and should have a PHD in bodybuilding! Well here I am almost 2 years later and I’ve signed a contract with Nxcare nutrition which includes some print ads in major bodybuilding and fitness magazines and the possibility of appearing in T.V commercials as well and have also been busy building my portfolio. I couldn’t have gotten this far without Scott's help.


- Andy Sinclair

I was in Musclemag, American Health and Fitness and Oxygen...

A few years back after some time off I went to Scott and told him I wanted to get back at it again, but with a different goal. I wanted to be done with the bodybuilding stuff. I have nothing against it, it just wasn't the direction I wanted to go. But I still wanted to get in shape, and being natural I didn't know what my limitations may or may not be, but I didn't want to get all off season fat anymore. Scott put me on a conditioning program I never would have thought of myself. It allowed for max stimulation without the threat of getting too big.
Well before I could turn around I was doing a test shoot and since that time i have been in Musclemag, American Health and Fitness and Oxygen as far as mainstream fitness mags. I have also done calender work and other modeling gigs as well.

- Jason Amos

I invite all new challenges that present themselves to me...

I love my “journey”, in this industry. I have been blessed to work with the best people, made some wonderful and solid friendships, and learned so much. I plan to continue to better myself, and have plans to broaden my modeling into acting. I invite all new challenges that present themselves to me. Stay fit, love life and be happy!”

- Maddy Howard

 
reviewhot.info/metabolic-enhancement-training/order.html

reviewhot.info/metabolic-enhancement-training/order.html

Source: http://metabolicenhancementtraining.blogspot.com/
Url:
http://metabolicenhancementtraining.blogspot.com/2013/11/testimony-metabolic-enhancement.html